Wangen VarioTwin Screw Pumps
Gently feeding high-viscosity media: The WANGEN VarioTwin is an hygienic and patented add-on module to the WANGEN Twin screw pump, with hopper and screw conveyor.
Benefits and Characteristics
- ‘Coreless’ screw for gentle product treatment of media.
- Hygiene-optimised design; therefore, minimal dead spaces.
- Cantilevered support system of the screw for maximum hygiene with minimal residues
- Low space requirement due to compact design.
- Drive independently controlled pump speed.
- Low energy consumption due to energy-efficient
- Materials are FDA-compliant, product-contacting
VarioTwin Screw Pump
Fields of Application
The VarioTwin is the ideal feeder unit to pump highly viscous, not flowable media for the series 104 and 130 of the WANGEN Twin. This is due to the forced conveying of the pumped media via the feed screw. To cover the widest possible range of applications, the length of the hopper can optionally be designed at various levels. Therefore, the name VarioTwin was chosen.